DAB upgrade or Stereo System?

waitpet

Hi everyone, I have just purchased a Roomster and I love it! (I think everyone do?)

I would like to install a DAB+ system and I wonder anyone install a new Stereo system or a DAB receiver in your car?

Any good suggestion if you had one?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hiya!
In our 2013 'Family' car, it came with an Amundsen non-DAB unit.
Lukcikly though, it features the Media-in interface, which then happily is getting a OEM looking solution by using the Dension DAB module and getting a knock-off Media-in USB cable.

This was MY preferred choice, as I could keep with the obvious standard Amundsen interface + the Dension is power fed from the USB itself + it was only a matter of getting the DAB+ antenna to the rear side window for stealthy looks.

This works by simulating DAB stations as .mp3 files, so radio is incognito as a "music memory stick". But I seldom jump stations, so I'm happy with it!