Another Clockspring Question

I have the dreaded airbag light and no working controls on the steering wheel or horn. I only have buttons for stereo and computer on the wheel. I have a limited time to get it sorted and want to try and do it myself but I need to know firstly how easy it is to find the part number on dismantling and secondly can the clockspring module part be replaced easily without having to change the stalks etc. I'm looking at just getting this part (obviously with the correct part number) not the whole unit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324932455140

Hey, I recently took the wheel off on mine and it's super easy. Should be able to get it done in under an hour. 

This video was very helpful, and pretty much identical to my mkII Superb.

Thanks,

Grant.

• Like 2

Thanks for this, it looks pretty simple and it looks like I can just replace the central part rather than the whole thing. Garage said Skoda were asking for £700+ so I'm hoping to get the correct part number for a lot less!