DSG Service today

Evening all.

I had my DSG service today, first time using a certain dealer, and last.

I asked for the old filter before the service, to make sure they actually put a new one in, I have it in the boot, it's a DQ250 so is part of the process, sadly I have zero trust in dealerships.

They also said it had been calibrated, felt as smooth as before, so all good there.

Once I paid the £295 and left, I went to Morrisons and  thought I would have a little look under the bonnet as it had stopped raining finally.

The U shaped plastic hose was hanging off, not connected at all to the air intake and the little cover over the scoop has two snapped clips. 

I reconnected the air hose correctly, I did not have time to return to the dealer but am not happy.

I don't have proof they snapped it but it was fine when I cleaned the bay prior to my Indy doing a service Monday.

Worth claiming? It's not an expensive part but I take great pride in everything to do with my engine bay.

• Sad 2