2013 Rapid 1.6tdi Dmf or Smf

Hi guys 

I'm new to the Briskoda forums.

This is my first Skoda and I have only had it for a few months, when the car is cold you can hear a shudder noise from the gearbox area and when clutch is depressed it disappears once the cars driven then sat idling it disappears.

The clutch isn't slipping and it sounds similar to a Dmf rattle as I experienced on my old Seat toledo 1.9tdi but that rattled all the time. The engine code is CAYB paired with a MZL 5 speed box the car is on 85k and service history doesn't indicate its had any clutch work done.

Can someone confirm If this engine code and gearbox code have a DMF or SMF and is this normal behaviour for this car 

I will once the car cools back down as I've been out today, the car drives great it's just that juddering noise I can hear it mainly from behind the glovebox when your under the bonnet you can't hear it but it disappears when the clutch is depressed.

Maybe it might just be the normal operation of a single mass flywheel as after researching for a while i am near sure it has a smf, put my reg in and only single mass flywheels show up so that's a bit reassuring at least