Servicing - Volksline, Canterbury, Kent

KentStu

Anyone interested in a decent non-dealer to do the servicing on their Skoda could do a lot worse than try Volksline. They have been around for a long time and know their VAG stuff - several very experienced staff. They serviced my wife's old Polo and now do both my Skoda and her Ibiza. Labour rates are much cheaper than a main dealer and they sort problems out without any hassle or delay - also have loan cars available in my experience although not sure how "guaranteed" this is. :thumbup:

• 5 years later...

Anyone interested in a decent non-dealer to do the servicing on their Skoda could do a lot worse than try Volksline. They have been around for a long time and know their VAG stuff - several very experienced staff. They serviced my wife's old Polo and now do both my Skoda and her Ibiza. Labour rates are much cheaper than a main dealer and they sort problems out without any hassle or delay - also have loan cars available in my experience although not sure how "guaranteed" this is. :thumbup:

Anyone knows to wether those guys are part of the VW Group Authorised Repair Network?

Thxs

Edited by skoda2007

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think so. Used them a few times for my Corrados when I lived in Canterbury. Thought they were OK, but mis-diagnosed a few things that I ended up sorting myself. Also badly kerbed one of my alloys. That is a few years ago though, so could well have upped their game since then.