Need new HU

Hi Peeps

Just had the Symphony tested and It's broke. Now can I get another head unit that will run my CD changer in the boot. The man in the shop said no, told me I could get a different cd changer to run off of the standard Grundig Symphony Unit but not vice versa. Was he just trying to sell that Sony or is he telling the truth. If I have got to replace the Head unit has anyone any recommendations.

Ta

George

How much do you want to spend? I could sell you my Alpine 9855 with iPod adapter if you're interested? lol

Seriously though, give us a budget and we'll make some suggestions. When my Furby turns up, I'm going to be getting a Becker Grand Prix to bung in it. £290. Supposed to be very good. But to be honest anything from the big 3 is going to be good. (JVC, Pioneer, Alpine)