I'm Back!!!

msoames21

Hey people, its been a while, I now no longer work in the motor trade (Was getting to me) but i really enjoyed the time i spent at the Skoda Dealer i worked at.

Not a lot has happened to my Skoda since you last heard from me but a service and a little air con problem that cost me 15 quid to fix (not a recharge and probably the worlds cheapest aircon fix ever!!!!).

I have recently purchased a new Pipercross induction kit for my little 16v and it now sounds like a monster! It roars! I'll try and get a pic online for you guys to see and maybe a link to a sound file but i'll need to find somewhere to host it!

I'm currently thinking of perhaps buying a new car (its gonna be a long way off) after a new motorbike (my current 125 is on ebay atm) so i gotta lot saving to do.

I have been keeping an eye on Briskoda and tried to keep up to date

Is anyone else working on a 16v just wanna know what can be done to them since i last checked.

Matt

I now no longer work in the motor trade (Was getting to me)

i don't blame you mate! i've had enough of it too, when i stopped working on cars it took me about 3 months to get my hand properly clean again!!!! the worst thing thought was the smell of dirty oil in your clothes and hair.

Well, i worked in the Showroom.... :o but did spend a lot of time with the techies in the workshops.

I got on well with the people i worked with but it was just how money focused it was all becoming!!!!

I now work all over the country on the roads testing them so you guys don't go skidding off for no reason! When i get a little more inside info on road condition i'll let you know what roads are best!!!! :D

Matt