*Group Buy* Jabba Sport Custom Remap for 1.8T & TDi 10% Discount

T10HJS

Hello All below is a group buy that i am running on the UK-MKIVS forum you are more than welcome to join in.

I have spoke to Brian from Jabba Sport and he as quoted me the below figures if i can get 10 people to get a custom remap, i already have me and a 3 friends who would like a custom map so we only need 6 more people. below is the reply he sent me. He also quoted me for uprated spark plugs and 4bar FPR.

If it's a group buy then the cars must have their standard turbos, as we do not offer discount for cars that have had different turbo due to the extra time involved in mapping. I will need a full list of people including phone numbers to contact; a £50 deposit will be required straight away from each person to secure the booking at the discounted rate.

1.8T =£475 with 10% discount £427.50

1.9 TDI =£425 with 10% discount £382.50

4 Bar Reg £63.74

Plugs £56.40

Regards,

Brian Schlewitz

JabbaSport Limited

Jabba Sport - Motor Sport

Brian also advised me that he can only remap a maximum of 2 cars a day so when we get the magic 10 i can allocate people what days they would like subject to a £50 deposit.

Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask

LIST

1. T10HJS (UK-MKIVS) (Steve Holt:------------Golf Mk4 1.8T 180bhp)

2. Mikey_H ( SEAT CUPRA)(Mike Holt:-------------Ibiza Fr 1.9 TDi 130bhp)

3. TBA (SEAT CUPRA) (Mark Knight:---------Leon Cupra 1.8T 225bhp)

4. TBA (UK-MKIVS) (Charles Hart:---------Golf Mk4 1.9TDi 130bhp)

I take it you have run it by the relevant 'powers' first?. You are also obliged to include a disclaimer.

GB Rules

oh sorry i missed that i didnt realise you forum has rules, i will add the standard prices as requested and jabbs websit if anyone would like to take a glance.

What do you mean by a disclaimer?

What do you mean by a disclaimer?

From the link.....................

It must also be stated that the buy is not an offical BRISKODA orgainsed buy and therefore BRISKODA, CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur.