superb wheels

Depends on the tyres fitted to them to keep the Speedo in the 3%.

Google "tyre calculator" and input your current tyres, then re do it for 18's to see the correct tyres you can used.

As for lowering on 18's, im unsure, but i would think they would look OK as its a big car.

im thinking of putting rs8 style wheels onto my superb, will i need to re calibrate the speedo? I dont really want to lower it either, but will 18's look rubbish unless i do?

IMHO it will look like it's on 'stilts' mate but then the Superb rides high as standard.

I am confident there are members on here that are running 18's without lowering and I am sure they will post up some pics shortly.

Otherwise you can have a look how the A8 wheels look on the Superb below:

dsc00109wd9.jpg

Hi there - My Superb V6 TDI Tip came with 235 x 35 x 19 RS4s fitted - looked quite Ok but found they were not very practical for every day motoring - too easy to kerb, road humps etc.

Have replaced them with 225 x 45 x 17s - and tyres are a lot cheaper.

I still have the RS4s at home (Reading) 3 good rims, 1- 2 small repairable cracks (see above!!), 1 tyre 8mm, 2 tyres 3mm. If anyone would like a set of 19"s at sensible cost................ (not Skoda originals)

The differnet combo doesn't seem to make any difference to the speedo reading

Otherwise Superbly happy (14k troublefree miles since Oct 06)

Hi there - My Superb V6 TDI Tip came with 235 x 35 x 19 RS4s fitted - looked quite Ok but found they were not very practical for every day motoring - too easy to kerb, road humps etc.

Have replaced them with 225 x 45 x 17s - and tyres are a lot cheaper.

I still have the RS4s at home (Reading) 3 good rims, 1- 2 small repairable cracks (see above!!), 1 tyre 8mm, 2 tyres 3mm. If anyone would like a set of 19"s at sensible cost................ (not Skoda originals)

The differnet combo doesn't seem to make any difference to the speedo reading

Otherwise Superbly happy (14k troublefree miles since Oct 06)

Any pics to show us of your Superb now and before with the 19's on then mate?