sports grill for mk 1 ?

Well te grill is metal and rather large so would be fairly expensive, plus there isnt really that much to it anyhow, I de badged mine.

fundiary33.jpg

wow that looks really nice, did you do it your self?

The grill is the same as the hatch one. I removed the badge and made a steel replica of the top of the badge to match the indent. Welded the insert into place and grinded down so flush. Small skim of filler and prime and paint.

My sis has now got a mk1 (I have mk2) and they are sat next to each other on the drive. I think I prefer the mk2 - especially the bulge on the bonnet, spotlight fogs etc. Both look good though :D

My sis has now got a mk1 (I have mk2) and they are sat next to each other on the drive. I think I prefer the mk2 - especially the bulge on the bonnet, spotlight fogs etc. Both look good though :D

you wanna take a pic of them 2 and post it up :D i like the mk2 cause its not changed to much from mk 1 althoug i wouldnt mind a mk 2 theres one for sale in west britain same colour as mine just mk 2...very tempting