Xenon Headlight has failed again!

After the hassle of having had three controller units replaced for the xenon headlights on my Superb Elegance(one before I picked up the car on initial purchase,'two since having it),the Lights Failure warning on the maxidot came on again tonight and lo and behold,the offside xenon isn't working.When I was washing the car yesterday(only with bucket and sponge),I noticed that there was condensation/water in this headlight but was desparately hoping that this wouldn't lead to further problems.Whitequay Skoda fixed(and guaranteed for 2 years)the headlights and the service manager there was telling me about some rubber seal that needed to be fitted properly in order to get a water tight seal.I suppose that it could just be one of the bulbs but given the drops of water I saw in the headlight again,I suspect it's the electrics once more.I've booked the car into Whitequay's for them to look at on Wednesday pm.I'll have to wait,as I need a car for work(I'm a community nurse) if they have to do some major work-they haven't got a courtesy car available until the 21st of January!!!This is turning out to be a major pain in the backside and is spoiling my enjoyment of an otherwise very nice car.

I work for the company that make these headlamps and the only way these lamps will fail is if water gets inside them and into the ballast.......

If you have condensation then water is getting into the lamp and the only way it can do this is through the caps to enter the back of the lamp to get at the bulbs....have these bulbs been changed and the caps fitted correctly?

When the lamp comes off the end of the production line it is electrically and leak tested so it won't leave the factory with any possiblity of water getting inside if it hasn't passed the end of line leak test....