Electric Window not Opening!

Hi all,

Apologies if Ihave posted in the wrong section. My wifes Fabia VRS passenger window fails to open. I have had the fuses checked for her and they are all ok!! I can only put it down to the motor has failed inside the door.

The car is out of warranty by 3 months and I have suggested she contact skoda customer care to complain which she has done. Anyways they appear less than helpful (Actually I think their treatment of my wife has been a joke)

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what part will be needed? or have any idea what the cost may be getting it sorted out?

I am slightly baffled as to why the passenger side would go when she mainly travels alone surely it should have been the drivers window?..anyways any help would be greatfully appreciated thanks

I have the problem on mine, does not seem to open when you use the passenger side, unless you give it a hard press, which then sends the window down and back up again.

Can you open from drivers side?

Hiya,

Should have mentioned it...but No none of the buttons seem to work. Just silence

Did it just suddenly stop working or is there something else that happened on the n/s?

Are the n/s electric/heated mirrors working?

I'm thinking a power issue.....

It just suddenly stopped working. Its in a garage today as it looks like its going to be a replacement motor! Apparently its no going to be cheap either :eek: