Porting and polishing head

No? Why would I take the ****, if you have something to say... then say it too the face of ... my uncle's cousin's brother from a different mother, just because he's not here to defend himself.

Pmsl, good to have you back mate, livens the place up a little.

Hows the new motor??

john

Pmsl, good to have you back mate, livens the place up a little.

Hows the new motor??

john

Don't worry, the beast hasn't gone anywhere.... :D

Getting bored of them, using one as a company car at the moment, and it isn't lively enough, I'd thought I'd miss diesel power. The Auris is quicker than a standard Fabia like for like.. and feels like a remapped one when driving it, I think the Auris would be fantastic if that was remapped, but I'm not allowed :rofl: Drove my friends M3 CSL for over an hour last night.... and now I'm looking for one of them!

For the airflow requirements of seriously modified cars running large turbos at high boost, larger valves are needed.

although theoretically that is true, it's all a case of swings and roundabouts...

bigger valves means there is more port area, which means slower gas speed in the ports, which also means slower spool up times from the turbo... so basically you get more potential top end power at the cost of low down torque

Don't worry, the beast hasn't gone anywhere.... :D

Getting bored of them, using one as a company car at the moment, and it isn't lively enough, I'd thought I'd miss diesel power. The Auris is quicker than a standard Fabia like for like.. and feels like a remapped one when driving it, I think the Auris would be fantastic if that was remapped, but I'm not allowed :rofl: Drove my friends M3 CSL for over an hour last night.... and now I'm looking for one of them!

yup i agree, get a tuning box :D