Find out about my fabia today

much of you who read will know what happened to me and my girlfriend last month and the insurance finally admited that they are goin to pay out for my car but they picked it up last week and today after assesing the damage what might of been done to it they are going to give me a decision on what is happening to it so sadly to say another fabia could be destined for the crusher :mad:

cheers people little update spoke to insurance they are putting 4 brand new tyres on having the locks changed and proper coded up by skoda this week and theres a few scuffs on the front splitter by side vent there bein mended plus getting a full valet it will look like new :D

cheers people little update spoke to insurance they are putting 4 brand new tyres on having the locks changed and proper coded up by skoda this week and theres a few scuffs on the front splitter by side vent there bein mended plus getting a full valet it will look like new :D

Thats very good news my freind :thumbup:

Id get the garage to also do a full brake inspection and a full underbody inspection you never know if the (insert word here that would describe a set of total and utter w@nkers) hadnt been doing some off roading while in there possesion?