Judder problems

I have recently bought an Edition 100 Superb 1.9 TDi. It has grey leather seats that need a good clean, can anyone recommend a good cleaner to use?

PS Have just read about the solar panel on my sunroof - how 'cool' is that?!:thumbup:

Hi , I have had the same on 2 superbs from new , give yourself some time to get familar with the car / clutch before condeming anything . My superbs seemed to settle down after a few weeks , although I think it is more me getting used to the car as opposed to anything wrong with it . My first superb same spec as yours did 165,000 on original clutch and flywheel no problem and was traded in at this point , My second superb is now hitting 81,000 , I have just had timing belt done and touch wood only servicing required so far .

The clutch on my Superb suffered slight judder when cold and damp when I bought it at 20k miles. Although I always drive with mechanical sympathy I do tow a heavy trailer. After a few hill starts with the loaded trailer, the judder has completely disappeared hitched and unhitched and the clutch now operates normally.

Whilst I would never suggest abusing a vehicle, especially when fitted with a DMF, I wonder if a bit of a "work out" might help. At 80k miles, it's time to check the snub engine mount at the front - accessible when the front is pulled to change the cambelt. Floppy engine mounts are also a cause of judder and the front snub mount on the B5.5 is well known for fretting to pieces as it's not bonded.

rotodiesel.