Bolero Vs Swing

Hi guys,

I've not yet decided if I'll order my new superb with Bolero.

Is it really better than Swing?

What are the differences between the 2 models?

Thanks a lot.

Bye, Marco.

Hi guys,

I've not yet decided if I'll order my new superb with Bolero.

Is it really better than Swing?

What are the differences between the 2 models?

Thanks a lot.

Bye, Marco.

Bolero is touch screen and Swing is not, I guess is the main difference?

Bolero is touch screen and Swing is not, I guess is the main difference?

you wont be able to connect and control ipod in swing audio check with your retailer

Is It worth the extra £300 yes I think so, 6cd changer and sd card card reader!

minus point is more easy to steal than a swing!

I've got the Swing (!) which doesn't need a CD changer if you're handy with a PC - I have a couple of CD's containing 24 complete albums on them in MP3 format - why spend an extra £300 for an SD card reader! - I am also told that you can connect an IPOD to it using the appropriate cable, though how I'm not sure, it also has an Aux input minijack in the centre console. Some people moan about the sound of the standard speakers, I have to say that once all your balances, faders, bass etc are set right it is fine as far as I'm concerned.

With the bolero you get "car functions" displayed on the touch screen, if you have parking sensors you are shown the distance to object on the display, also climate control is displayed on the screen..

With the bolero you get "car functions" displayed on the touch screen, if you have parking sensors you are shown the distance to object on the display, also climate control is displayed on the screen..

I have factory fitted rear sensors on my Greenline that give the distance display on my Swing radio - it also mutes the radio output at the same time - don't get the car functions though that may be because I don't have the full maxidot computer