Octavia Deal (new vehicle solutions spammer)

Hi all,

I have been looking for a business lease deal on an octavia for the last few months...

Managed to find an online retailer that offered an absolutely fantastic deal - service was great - advise and information on the website was second to none - 

Have a look - they seem to offer all types of cars and vans

newvehiclesolutions co.uk

The deal i had on the Octavia -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(food)

Lee

Normally, spam threads should be deleted, but I think we should leave this one here as a searchable record of www.newvehiclesolutions.co.uk being dishonest.

Totally agree. As a consumer, I wouldnt want to deal with a company that employed such tactics and id prefer to know about it beforehand.

Oh look....

Here's a very similar post on a BMW forum...

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f6/cheapest-5-series-deals-web-t151721/

I wonder in how many other places he's trying this on?

If thats the way his mind works then id imagine its standard practice for them on numerous car forums.

However, to counteract this, it appears that this thread has already been snapped and is doing the rounds on a well known social networking site! :giggle: