-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
Jump in on the conversation 😉 https://github.com/harman-f/mhi2_altscreen_carplay/discussions
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
Not sure @Cairus , originally the exploit was on the Audi platform, not sure why Skoda was next. It's not my projecr, I'm just following, but they are looking for testers. I'm sure with your knowledge of the platform that you'd be a great help. There is a number of teams doing it and keeping it open source... Some are charging €200 or €300.
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
2020 Superb L&K here: Columbus 9.2" (MHI2_ER_SKG13_P4526, MU 1440) with the 10.25" Virtual Cockpit. The dash gets its map as video from the Columbus over the MOST fibre-optic link, which is why only Columbus cars can show a map in the cockpit. The open-source project mhi2_altscreen_carplay on GitHub feeds the CarPlay map into that same link instead. Its reference car is on exactly this firmware. It's been shown working in a real Škoda (Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze), but it's developer-only for now: you need SSH access to the head unit and there's no SD-card installer yet. Anyone else on SKG13/MU 1440 looking at testing?
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
MOST
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
https://github.com/harman-f/mhi2_altscreen_carplay Working POC examples. Google Maps Apple Maps Waze Maps
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
Originally yes, but they have a proof of concept working on Skoda. Anyone here interested in having it I wonder?
-
Google Maps etc. in Virtual Cockpit
Anyone looked at this and the possibility of it working with our platform? GitHub youtube Basically mirroring Android Auto / Apple Carplay navigation to the Virtual Cockpit Display This looks the closest option Github
-
TYres - any comments on wear patterns?
I've just had this query too. Noticed a slight uneven were on the front inside tyres, got the tracking checked. This was a few months ago, squeezing out a little extra time on the tyres. The tracking was only a little bit out. I replaced the tyres this week. When I was getting the tyres change, they said I didn't do too bad. 20K KM , Lowered on Sports Springs and 15MM spacers all round. Because there is no Camber or Castor adjustment, only Toe, I was told that's all they can do. Bridgestone Potenza S001 235/40R19 96 W XL Cloth and wire exposed at the very end.
-
GPS ISSUE: Software 330 vs 332?
If I remember correctly, my error was in Infortainment Cente? Antenna, Short ( Water had got in under the fin)
-
Heated windscreen, or maybe not?
Aren't the terminals in the bottom left corner (facing out the windscreen)?
-
Please help me solve my problem
I'm going to go with battery on this one. Too often it's the battery, and for no direct simple reason.
-
Air conditioning
Almost Pete. When it stops working and it's too hot 😁
- How to raise stuck electric window
- How to raise stuck electric window
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Definitely. I can sleep easier now