Octavia Deal (new vehicle solutions spammer)

All of 5 minutes that lasted until he was nabbed. 

Wish I'd have spotted this earlier and fair play to Jason for leaving it open 

Lee @ Preston Motors - for when people start pouring into here via a Google search....  You can offer market competitive leasing deals on the Octavia cant you? :happy:  :rofl:

Lee @ Preston Motors - for when people start pouring into here via a Google search....  You can offer market competitive leasing deals on the Octavia cant you? :happy:  :rofl:

Twas the only reason I posted Lee, every Google helps  :rofl:

Just about to trot off and see how competitive the 'deals' are  :think:

• Like 4

I believe they can.

I've seen reports from satisfied customers here who actually exist, unlike those for www.newvehiclesolutions.co.uk where they just register on car forums and pretend.

• Like 2

Twas the only reason I posted Lee, every Google helps  :rofl:

Just about to trot off and see how competitive the 'deals' are  :think:

Even to my 'general punter' eyes... 'not very' is the answer to that question. ;)  

• Like 1

I believe they can.

I've seen reports from satisfied customers here who actually exist, unlike those for www.newvehiclesolutions.co.uk where they just register on car forums and pretend.

Yes Dr Z we can and would rather spend some money and actually sponsor a forum than, well, you know......  ;)

• Like 1

I'm not keen on the new Octavia, but would like a quote on the Ocatvia SRv, can you help Preston Motors!?

:rofl:

What a numpty, don't think he'll be coming back here in a hurry!

My point was really people should either register to a business address or restrict the address listing rather than anything else.

I didn't even both looking up the address on street view, just went on the reported address.

After all Wales is a bit far from me. Also don't get the rabbit reference - rabbit is tasty tho.

My point was really people should either register to a business address or restrict the address listing rather than anything else.

I didn't even both looking up the address on street view, just went on the reported address.

After all Wales is a bit far from me. Also don't get the rabbit reference - rabbit is tasty tho.

Fatal Attraction, as in the film.

• Like 1