Silver paint code?

robby

Be careful of codes and Fabia year though, as I found out. vRS diamond metallic silver was different to my original diamond metallic silver. :D

Quite right :thumbup: I quoted out of the Fabia 2005MY brochure. I know what you mean though, my old Golf was bought as Satin Silver, and a few years later they renamed it Reflex Silver on the same model, but when you put the two together they were totally different Silvers :eek: One was "Silver-Grey" and the other was "Bright Silver". :confused:

• 1 month later...
Diamond Silver Metallic is coded as 1B1B.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I have received a Milotec grille for my birthday and my boot is absolutely covered in sound deadening, so if the sticker was there (don't remember seeing it) I must have pastered over it!

Is the above code going to be the one I need for an October 2004, 54 plate 05MY vRS :confused:

Hi

The paint code for Diamon Silver Metalic is 9102

This will be the same on all this colour as they have it on the Felicia , Fabia and Octavia`s.

So yes this will be right.

You should also have this number on the sticker inside the service book.

If you still do not get it from there then the dealers could just finnish off the check for you.

They have a mail computer that will give you all the info you require.

But Diamond Silver is 9102

Sarah

Hi

The paint code for Diamon Silver Metalic is 9102

This will be the same on all this colour as they have it on the Felicia ' date=' Fabia and Octavia`s.

So yes this will be right.

You should also have this number on the sticker inside the service book.

If you still do not get it from there then the dealers could just finnish off the check for you.

They have a mail computer that will give you all the info you require.

But Diamond Silver is 9102

Sarah[/quote']

Cheers. When it eventually turns up I'll have the paint ready!

Milotec advised me to order it through Road and Sport Developments - 10 days and counting and it's not here yet, must be coming from Germany I guess.

• 3 years later...
I know this is an old thread but I need the diamond silver paint code. My sticker has faded an I've mislayed my handbooks. It's a Fabia vRS on a 56 with BLT engine.

It's above - 9102 or 1B1B depending on where you go and what they need to input into their computer.