Cheap OEM wheels!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy days Carlos :) That's great, as I said I think a great price for virtually new tyres & alloys! 27 bids, quite a few! Well done for winning!

Edited by Woo7dy

Well done Carlos - nice wheels! I did follow the auction, but when the bidding got past £500, I decided not to pitch in. SWMBO wouldn't have been happy!

Les

Fantastic price Carlos, I paid £480 from Skoda for my effectively brand new 17" Teron wheels with Pirelli P7 tyres, 8mm of lovely brand new tread! So you only paid £70 more than me, bargain IMO. Are you going to sell your current wheels to make some money back? Have you got far to travel for collection? Ah well I'm glad I posted the link now, my good deed for the week done!

Hi carloscov, I have sent you a pm, dont know if youve seen it but if you decide to sell your original wheels my son would be interested,as he was hoping to get the ones you got off Ebay! as he wants them for winter wheels, so if you decide to sell give me a shout with size and price. cheers Tony