Skip to content

S00perb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by S00perb

  1. Thx. Will give it a go if I can find it
  2. 1.6 manual 5 speed gearbox got harder and harder to change gear. For a while the centering feeling went away. You know, when you let go of the gear stick in neutral it 'went' to a certain place - that went. As if a spring had gone, But now it is a battle to change from reverse, to a forward gear.And a pin to find any gear. Could it be as simple as a lack of gear oil? Or something else? thx
  3. Hi Rusty After a long illness I found my car battery dead, replaced battery but Columbus unit wont switch on. Everything else seems OK Any Idea how to get the unit going again? Fuse is OK. thx
  4. After a lomg illness I found my car deas, replaced battery but Columbus unit wont switch on. Everything else seems OK Any Idea how to get the unit going again? thx
  5. I had same with estate and found a little plastic split in boot closure locking area that made the car think it was left open. Removed = fixed
  6. Been a while, I know - covid So the cars have not been used for a loooong time. And that is not good for them So my 1st issue is the total lack of power to the center console - heating, fan, infotainment system - nothing lights up in the middle at all. (car starts and runs as it should btw) Seems like there maybe one source of the problem Any ideas?
  7. Yes, nothing comes on when I do that No idea where to start with the fuses
  8. Been a while, I know - covid So the cars have not been used for a loooong time. And that is not good for them So my 1st issue is the total lack of power to the center console - heating, fan, infotainment system - nothing lights up in the middle at all. (car starts and runs as it should btw) Seems like there maybe one source of the problem Any ideas?
  9. Keep an eye on VW forums for 2nd hand wheels. Many fit and you maybe lucky. I got some 2nd hand VW wheels with winter tyres on.
  10. Good to hear. My is still freeand working so it isn't just a short fix/solution. I think it was donw to the fact I didn't change the pollen filter in years.
  11. Any way to knowing which is bust? No fan speed works. Climatic version, so not cheap parts (f997167j 1K2820015G)

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.