Skip to content

Wheelie1

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wheelie1

  1. Hi, Just bought a second Fabia vRS, this one is the BLT engine. It pulls really well but hesitates/stutters around 1500 to 2000rpm, especially when I ease off the pedal & keep it at cruise. The car is a lovely sprint yellow with black leather seats, bought recently from Nottingham. I've already spent lots on this car & really love it, apart from this stutter/miss/hesitation thing. I'm sorry to bring up such an old subject, but i've searched on here & can only find old threads. What I need (i think) is the egr blanking plate/gasket, the one with the small hole that needs drilling out to 11mm. I did find the part #, but a search just brought up gaskets, not the plate. Hope someone may be able to help me. Thanks.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.