Skip to content

AVHreplica

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AVHreplica

  1. If windows open and do not open any door for I think 8-12 hours, the controller at any way then fully closes all windows. I may be wrong though if this occurs only in vehicles with rain sensor installed (as mine does so)...
  2. Could possibly something be done via VCDS but not sure where this setting could be. As yours not with maxidot then it needs to be plugged in.
  3. For the VRS, i believe it should be offered... ! Not sure why yours - if anyone can shed some light... As far as I remember there is an option in maxidots related to windows operations and maybe it is this. Maybe yours needs any reprogramming to enable, if available.
  4. Not particular to have rain sensor to do so. This is for auto-close facility and should the stalk be at first position to do that. The key fob can open and close the windows remotely when keep pressing the relevant button. What if trying to do this using the key in the door lock? Do the windows move when keeping key at unlock or lock position?
  5. Normally it's factory pre-programmed but not sure if only elegance and L&K had this option. What is yours?
  6. Yes I think this is common issue the door handles do tend to produce squizes and noises. My driver's does a bit. I think it needs dismantling and maybe some silicon spray applied and then could eliminate this annoying crunch.
  7. All 4 doors have some clips behind their internal cartridges, I can not photo it at the moment, these tend to get dry after some years depending on use and climate conditions. I've heard those can produce the noises but not sure if silicon spray or oil could heal it. I'll arrange to have all clips changed and will see how it goes on..
  8. Haven't thought of as noises I hear in the cabin but after some searching it seems that the door cartridges' clips need to be replaced with new ones after years of use. They tend to get kind of worn in there. Anyone has done such?
  9. Here we call those noises youth's old diseases when cars of 2 and 3 decates before they used to have this pain - almost all of them.. I assume this expensive elegance one shouldn't be one of that but....
  10. Not exactly but I'm thinking to follow the route in an intensed way... Who knows, after that maybe things get into straight position and stop hearing those normal-easy-mild-cute-driving-way noises... Perhaps it's time to start pushing it a little as when it was younger...
  11. Well after 11 years, it's been some months have started hearing some noises and crunches around inside the car, I think I have sourced from the doors around or their covers card-doors... When car gets into small holes or passes over some road abnormalities (not certainly big ones) I can hear those noises..... krits-kratses.... Starting to get annoying.. I understand when chassis tends a bit to be bended.... Has anyone had the same, what could fix or eliminate?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.