Skip to content

Vfr400boy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vfr400boy

  1. Just got my new fabia on the road after a new rocker cover and a service drives ok but the gear stick dose not feel very tight my old fabia had more miles on the clock and was loads tighter is there any way of tightening up the cables or anything?
  2. Quick update if any one is wondering I went to scrap yard armed with loads of photos of my rocker cover and got one off an audi a4 with a different engine code and it fit just fine , just need to find a towbar and a dog gaurd now
  3. I need a new (second hand)rocker cover for my 1.9 I think my engine code is AXR , will other covers fit or does it have to be an axr ? Thanks in advance
  4. After a few years with no skoda I am back just picked up a 07 plate 1.9 fabia estate, its quite tidy 120k on the clock ,
  5. Sorry to hijack the thread but how easy is a front wheel bearing to replace? On a mk 1 tdi ?
  6. Xmas run on the pc 50s 4 of us all on 1970s honda pc50s was a good laff And yes that is a 6ft Xmas tree on the back ha
  7. Quick oil change and engine flush for the pc , I will be decorating it ready for our Christmas ride on the 29th
  8. Both my fabia and wife's touran have passed ther mot last week am going to service them both , my fabia is a 1.9 tdi and wifes vw is a 2L tdi my question is , will this oil be ok ? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MANNOL-Audi-VW-Quantum-LONGLIFE-3-Engine-Oil-5w-30-20L-Drum-504-00-507-00/264424741934?pageci=ebf1e1ab-5423-4f3a-9959-6d5dd9a43663
  9. My fabia passed its mot but macanic said that my drop links had play and needed changing , I ordered a pair of meyle drop links n started fitting them this morning only to find out it was the bush on the role bar its self not the links that was shot , luckily our local moto factors had a pair in and only £5.50 a pair i fitted the new links to ,
  10. I have a old 77 gs750 n did have a gs550 that I was going to chop
  11. what bikes you in to Elsie?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.