Skip to content

darrenw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by darrenw

  1. I'm hoping it's down to the parts needing to ramp up to meet the planned spec.
  2. It's gone live (not sure when) with a starting price of £26,775. https://cc.skoda-auto.com/gbr/en-GB/ First Edition SE Technology SE L SportLine Hatch and Estate No brochure showing yet. Available to order April 10th
  3. All a bit 'radio silence' MK3 FL was announced and open almost the same day. Just an idea on UK spec and pricing would be nice.
  4. Need to see the details but probably replace my 67 MkIII FL. Hopefully they'll be out in the coming weeks.
  5. Since late last year I've noticed a knocking coming from the rear-left of the car when cold or when going over uneven roads, but not potholes, This week I've finally had the combination of time and weather to have a proper look on the ramps. All the suspension parts are tight with no bushing loose/work and all shields tight. Giving the rear box a thumping, I've found that if there is lateral movement the pipe hits the down stand for the plastic tray. Up or down and it's silence. Relief that I've found it as it was driving me nuts. I'm thinking of replacing the rubber hanging mounts to see if that resolves it. Are there any after market mounts that are better than the OEM. Looked at the Febi ones but curious if that are better before I did out the lube?
  6. Hi Pab567 Anything new for: Hardware version - 5Q003874C Software Version - 0478 Thank you in advance.
  7. Hope you didn't trade in the Airskinz G-AWNA tag too?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.