Skip to content

Tezaman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tezaman

  1. Anyway thanks a lot!! I found my issue, it wasn't in adaption but in long coding and specifically in the byte 19 bit 5 had to be true (1)
  2. Could you please share your coding and adaption for 5F unit?
  3. I Know this is a Very old Thread but i need your help . Skoda karoq 2018 I have a BOLERO (factory fitted) 5Q0035840C and i retrofited a Virtual Copkit , Recently i added a MOST Fibre Cable to get Album covers , phone call image etc into the VC. in order to tell the 5F unit that theres a Fibre cable i had to go to 5F > Coding> Byte 19 > Enable Bit 5 This showed me an ICON in the VC a default one with a music note BUT not the actual Cover art that it was playing However i got an error in the 5f unit that sais 03276 - Please Check Software Version Management error even when i changed to default coding , the error was there , its not a big deal its easy to get rid of For adaptaion Coding i changed the 17 / Adaptations IDE13094-Tachometer end value - 'Version 4' 5F / Adaptations ENG122230-ENG142097-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-ability_switch_nav_maps,OFF ENG122230-ENG122343-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-call_picture,On ENG122230-ENG122341-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-coverart,On ENG122230-ENG122340-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-crossroad_detail_map_compression_mode,H264 GIVES ME ERROR IF I CHANGE IT ENG122230-ENG122344-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-crossroad_detail_map_resolution,resolution_3GIVES ME ERROR IF I CHANGE IT ENG122230-ENG127006-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-crossroad_detail_map_transmission_mode,MOST_streaming GIVES ME ERROR IF I CHANGE IT ENG122230-ENG142153-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-dynamic_icon,0 ENG122230-ENG127501-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-fastlist_most,On GIVES ME ERROR IF I CHANGE IT ENG122230-ENG122338-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-navigation_map_compression_mode,H264 GIVES ME ERROR IF I CHANGE IT ENG122230-ENG122339-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-navigation_map_resolution,resolution_3 GIVES ME ERROR IF I CHANGE IT ENG122230-ENG127005-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-navigation_map_transmission_mode,MOST_streaming GIVES ME ERROR IF I CHANGE IT ENG122230-ENG122342-Dashboard_Display_Configuration-stationart,On So the question is , someone with BOLERO and Virtual copkit with enabled Art icon and logos etc , to share the Coding and adaption coding? PS the coding was done with VCDS cable , is it wise to check maybe with ODIS enginear?
  4. Can someone help me with this, I am trying to remove the airbag. And this safety is not in the workshop manual or in any video that I saw.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.