- Check the oil level (2019, TDI)
- Check the oil level (2019, TDI)
-
New11 started following Rear brake pads 80% worn , Check the oil level (2019, TDI) , Tow bar fitting in old Kodiaq ? and 2 others
- Tow bar fitting in old Kodiaq ?
- Tow bar fitting in old Kodiaq ?
-
Roof bike rack - any recommendation ?
Also are the roof bars compatible with any bike rack (or vice versa ...) ?
-
Roof bike rack - any recommendation ?
Hello everyone, does anybody have any recommendation for roof bike rack for Skoda Kodiaq ? Ideally: not expensive 😅 Thanks
-
Kodiaq (2019) - cannot start engine
If this is battery - how do I find the exact model that needs to be purchased ? Or can I charge it at home ? Or try to charge it ? I noticed that for a last couple of days (weeks ?) when I was arriving at a destination, the engine didn't stop automatically but was still working. I understand when it is summer and hot. But this is an autumn and the engine didn't stop either. And I had to turn it off with the start/stop button.
- Kodiaq (2019) - cannot start engine
-
Rear brake pads 80% worn
Nope. They told me they know what needs to be replaced but they had to submit an approval request to VW UK to confirm it will be covered by all-in service.
-
Rear brake pads 80% worn
Anyone having a detailed picture how to measure the size of brake pads ?
-
Rear brake pads 80% worn
@rbss to Poland.
-
Rear brake pads 80% worn
Hi @rbss , thanks for your message ! I am afraid I am not a person that fixes car from time to time and especially replacing brake pads. Unless it is dead simple ? How do I measure the pads ? Any picture which part need to be measured ? Re gear box - they will submit a request to Skoda UK and wait for a feedback if this is covered by all-in service. It will take a few days.
-
Rear brake pads 80% worn
Hello everyone, I got my Kodiaq to service today (inspection + gear box issues). They recommended replacing rear brake pads as they are 80% worn (3 mm remaining) and they are going to charge almost £450 for that. I am going abroad soon and I think I can have them replaced cheaper (I need to confirm that to be 100% sure though). It is first rear brake pads replacement since we have our Kodiaq (~ 6 years). How far (give or take) can I drive having 3 mm rear pads ?
-
Gearbox in emergency mode
I've just booked in and they said I will have to pay for diagnosis ☹️
-
Gearbox in emergency mode
I have all-in service. Should I call Skoda garage and tell them they need to fix this ?
New11
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited