Everything posted by Rumbeard
-
Columbus Sales & Repair.
I bought V10 in like 2020 and it took a year and a half to get to me but it's official at least in AU/NZ
-
Columbus Sales & Repair.
I know it's not english but I've queued up the load process. Right two buttons and setup held down with power on until it reboots to the firmware loader https://youtu.be/Cyn-Xu57J4g?t=322
-
Columbus Sales & Repair.
Once you put the optical media in you do have to do the three finger salute while powering on and it stops trying to go to the hard drive. It should load the firmware as a running image and then only then offer to flash your internal media.
-
Columbus Sales & Repair.
You could try what I did. Do the firmware reload with a late revision firmware DVD. Once re-flashed which should take about 30 minutes it luckily cured mine. The firmware flash will not touch either your hard disk loaded music or maps. It also will fix a corrupt boot splash screen.
-
Dreaded looping
Thanks worked better than expected. Original HD OK and boot splash split fixed too. I found a local guy who said I could get a VCDS backup cam re-enabled as the SWL disabled it.
-
Dreaded looping
-
Dreaded looping
I am also looking for 6276 or 6270 but preferably the former. I think my hard disk died and I want to try to re-load it or swap it out for a drive I have lying around. My reboot loop is a black screen with a flash of a white line every now and then. I did the 3 finger salute and only then did I get couldn't load image red line SWL on the display so I know I can get it there.
-
Columbus Sales & Repair.
My boot screen is split into two halves. Top is OK and bottom is shifted sideways. Firmware upgrade and map upgrades didn't change this. Was like this since a few months after I bought the car used. Used to happen every 3 reboots now every reboot. No other functionality loss.
-
Boot liner query
I bought the boot dish when I acquired my used Superb from the nearest Skoda dealership (bought the car at a non Skoda dealership). See brochure SIMPLY CLEVER. ŠKODA Superb Accessories.pdf
-
Replacement DSG gear knob
So glad it worked for you. Also... I'm in Australia.