Skip to content

V8Sam

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Yes mate that's how I knew it wouldn't slide through it.. Looks all ally to me as it's gone that white sort of rust you get on it so prob sized and a bit soft to wack properly I'll try and get it out properly with a punch. Just making sure before I put a hole in the housing trying to remove something that can't be removed and end up needing new turbo hahah
  2. Hello peeps, had a few issues with my actuator lately (suprise suprise) seems to be extremely common. EPC Engine light every now and then and slight missfire when engine is under boost. Car in question: 2012 Skoda fabia 1.2 tsi. Anyway, I noticed there are 2 sizes actuator arms 110 and 116mm (116 seemingly being most common) So I thought I would take mine off to measure it to avoid having to send one back, how ever, the housing seems stuck?! So my question is does the bit (circled in orange) come away with the actuator? Or is that cast of the turbo housing? Absolutely won't budge (tried lots of tapping and twisting) If so what am I missing? Looks to me like the whole thing should slide out? If it's rusted in I'll give it a more of a going over but thought I'd make sure it actually does come out first before going to town in it. The issue is the actuators flared end won't fit through it and there for is stuck in. Ps... Yes I had removed the nuts first 😆
  3. Monte Carlo lights on an elegance... I happen to much prefer the all black lights. I figure they are a straight swap but wondering what is to be done with the main beam as I assume it's a shutter type from what I can see? Is it plug and play and the stalk activates the shutter the same way it activats the main beam light on the elegance or is there some mod to be done in order for it to work? Car in question is a 2012 Fabia elegance with projector style headlights already (but separate independent mainbeam)
  4. Hey peeps. Long time lurker but this is actually my first post but I couldn't find it anywhere in the forum so thought I would put this here as it covers all 1.2 tsi cbzb engines even though mine in particular is for a Fabia. Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard or done this before regarding chain rattle. Might be of help or use to someone? https://www.reddit.com/r/Volkswagen/s/6aZvyH2CG4 👍🏻

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.