Skip to content

Nathanio

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nathanio

  1. Thanks @chimaera I took the panel off today to get a look at the part number (3T0 827 566 C for those that may need it in the future). After I got the ones around the bottom (and side under the window) the 4 central ones came away in one go Turns out it snapped a pin in the connector and so wasn't making connection. I've checked the car side of the harness with a paperclip and that worked as expected. New switch ordered from eBay for £12. I've left the panel off though to make life easier for when it arrives!
  2. Hello Folks, The switch / handle / release button on the rear tail gate has gone from intermittently not working to just not working. The boot opens fine on the fob, so I know the lock is fine. I need to order a new switch (can anyone confirm the number for me?) and I need to remove the interior trim panels. When I tried this previously; I couldn't get the lower section to release the clips by the window (managed to get it off by the lock). Is there any tips for removing this without breaking it? Thanks
  3. I've just had to isolate for 2 weeks as one of my young children has contracted covid from school. Yesterday I was allowed out and on the way to work found my car in a fun place Leak up at the top of the a pillar and down at the foot wells Left front xenon sensor failed Led failed on Speedo needle I've ordered a new level sensor and will fit that myself. Went to tackle the roof leak this morning and I just can't find where its coming in from. I've got the roof lining pulled down and pouring pints of water over the roof in one go. Can I get it to leak, can I find an obvious point of entry due to water damage, can I find any dried pools that could be a contributing factor? Nope! On top of this the motor sounded like it was trying to kill itself when I closed the roof. Nothing blocking it. Had to manually close it and can feel the gears skipping internally and it gets stiff at certain points. I was having problems with it not pulling the back closed when it was popped. Does anyone know if you can replace the motor on its own? I'm mightly peeved right about now!
  4. I have finally decided to upgrade my trusty Columbus head unit in my Estate to a HU that supports Android Auto and a larger screen. I've ordered up a AudoTechDirect W8128 running Android 10, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, WiFi etc. I do have the upgraded sound system and will be doing the half hour battery removal to set the amp to switch on and off with the key. I shall be getting pictures tomorrow when I install it all

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.