Skip to content

BV1976

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BV1976

  1. I contacted @spacelord via a German Skoda forum. He sent me the connector, what a difference in sound, now I have bass in my Superb. Good to have forums like this!
  2. Top, dat ga ik morgen even testen. Bedankt voor jullie reacties!
  3. Dankjewel voor je reactie. Ik wacht nog even af of ik een reactie krijg ... en anders misschien toch maar zelf aan de slag. Is het echt zo simpel om die 2 verdikkingen eraf te halen? En het heeft bij jou het geluid positief veranderd, waardoor het voller klinkt en ook meer bass geeft?
  4. Hi, I'm also an owner of a Superb 1.4 iV facelift model (2021) with the Canton Audio .... The sound is ok, but I'm missing the bass, the 'warm' sound. I've checked the connector and there are 2 lugs unfortunately, so I'm not able to turn it around without modifications. I'm a little bit reserved in changing the connector, because I want to know if this will fix the sound for me. @spacelord , Do you still make and ship these adapters to the Netherlands? I'm currently not able to send a PM, because I'm new to this forum.
  5. Hi forum users, I'll introduce myself. Since this month I'm driving my 3rd Skoda. The first was an Octavia Estate 1.6 FSI from 2006, the second a Superb Estate 1.8 TSI from 2010 and now I'm a proud owner of a Superb Estate 1.4 iV L&K from 2021. What a great car! I was already member of a Dutch Skoda forum, but for more tips and tricks I registered myself on BRISKODA as well. Regards, Bjorn

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.