Skip to content

BKRacing

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BKRacing

  1. Hello Steve, I have bought your previous car (KYXX XXB) today. I would appreciate you sending me anything you have for the car; that is very kind. If you can private message I can pay for postage and so on. Cheers again.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.