Skip to content

Are you the new owner of KYXX XXB Superb SE L 2.0tsi

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am considering buying this car already been in contact with the trade seller,

please can you forward me the details pertaining to its history.

Many thanks and appreciated very much.

  • Author

Hi Nakhar,

I have messaged you ( I think!!) please respond via private messaging

Regards

Steve

Hello Steve, I have bought your previous car (KYXX XXB) today. I would appreciate you sending me anything you have for the car; that is very kind. If you can private message I can pay for postage and so on. Cheers again.

  • mac11irl changed the title to Are you the new owner of KYXX XXB Superb SE L 2.0tsi

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.