-
Electric boot Struts
Thanks.. the only real issue I had was getting the rubber boot back over my repair, but I did it and the boot operates as it should..How long for who knows...
-
Electric boot Struts
So after googling and a bit of youtube, had a look at the left hand side and found the green wire broken and the yellow on the way. Hadnt got any wire the same size and was a job to get the boot back over but two pieces soldered in with heatshrink and the boot now works as it should.. Will do for the time being, but will eventually get a couple of replacement struts when it goes again..
-
Electric boot Struts
There is a post open on this recently but no one seems to be answering my query so apologies for another post on same subject... When I press the button to open the boot from the keyfob, it opens about 6" then closes again. If I open using the button on the boot, it opens the same distance but just sits there. When I manually push it up from this position, there is a certain amount of resistance and when open fully and I press the button on the boot to close it ,bleeps about 6 times and does nothing. Are there likely to be any fault codes that would indicate what the issue may be? I can`t think it would be a break in a wire as I`m guessing it wouldn`t open at all. If it were a faulty strut , how would you ascertain which one? or is it likely both could be faulty? Or indeed could it be something else entirely?
-
Electronic boot struts
not strictly correct. had another try and the boot will open about 6" then stop and start bleeping at me. I then have to manually open and close. I`m guessing this is not a wire break or it wouldnt open at all, any ideas?
-
Electronic boot struts
Mine have just decided to stop opening and just bleep at me instead. Any ideas what might be the issue? Were working fine yesterday..
-
waze through bluetooth
well I`m going to admit defeat on this one. Can`t see any way round it unless Skoda do the decent thing and re evaluate doing map upgrades for older models.
-
waze through bluetooth
When I say greyed out, I mean to say that the buttons are not green indicating they are active. When they are green you can press them to do something, when they are not you cannot. I`m going to try disabling the AUX setting and see if that makes any difference.
-
waze through bluetooth
I`ve attached pics of the unit and as you can see when you look at the second pic, the bluetooth audio is greyed out and press it as much as you like that doesn`t change. When paired with the car andI check the phone settings it`s set to play blutooth audio through the skoda pairing so I really am at a loss to undestand why this won`t work..
-
waze through bluetooth
Hmm, this may be the issue then as although the option is there to play bluetooth media the button is always "greyed" out?
-
waze through bluetooth
treid pretty much everything as far as settings goes. cant even get volume through the phone on it`s own..
-
waze through bluetooth
As there are no further updates available for the colombus unit in my superb, thought I `d try Waze for the satnav? As far as I can tell phone is set up correctly and paired to the car no issues, but I cannot get any voulme through the car speakers like it`s supposed to do. Anyone had similar issues and know how to get it to work or is my colombus just not compatible? 2014 Lauren +Klement Superb Estate..
-
Colombus infotainment upgrade
Contemplating upgrading the Colombus infotainmanet system with an aftermarket version to enable sat nav upgrades etc and thinking maybe with a reversing camera? Wondered if anyone else had done similar and any pitfalls to be aware of? Also any recommendations for a decent but not over priced unit to accomodate sat nav upgrades/reverse camera?
-
AFS No bending light
Probably the sensor located on the wishbone. I had same issue and replaced via my mechanic and all ok after..
-
seat switch
Hi all, I have the Lauren and Klement version of the Superb and wondered what this extra switch was for. There`s one on both front seats but no reference to them in the owners handbook. Is it something to do with cooling the seats maybe?
-
Superb MK2 boot torch
I changed the batteries and it does operate when boot opens and then goes off, but when removed it will not operate as a torch so I guess its knackered inside somewhere. Will have to look for a replacement..
scubasad
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited