I’ve always bought all my servicing parts from opieoils, I can’t fault them.
Had a **** up last year when I purchased all my stuff, filters, oil, plugs the lot but it came in a rather small box, small enough as in the size of a 1L oil bottle size so I thought hmmm, definitely no 5L in there. Dropped them a quick email and they sent the oil out next day, warehouse error apparently. I can’t fault their service so I keep going back. They aren’t the cheapest but they’re consistent in being reliable and always have them in stock so I keep returning.
@GUESTY for the love of god please don’t go somewhere and say “i need some Spark plugs for a vRS” because they will no doubt give you the wrong ones and that’s when it all starts.
Go in knowing the exact spark plug you want
it’s all down to personal preference, as stated earlier my car has always ran bang on so why change something that works? Thats even with the r8 coils that have been in for the past 2 years. Others prefer NGK over Denso and vice versa.