Skip to content

Ooopnorth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ooopnorth

  1. I have the same problem on my 2016 Yeti (manual) and since I've owned it (4 years). I now always switch the stop start off 'automatically' as soon as the engine is running. It only becomes a problem when someone else drives the car (not very often) and I've forgotten to remind them to ALWAYS switch the s/s off. As others have said above, it can be dangerous as it seems to cut out when just moving off, such as leaving me stalled and needing a manual start, while halfway across a carriage way, or when turning (usually right) at a junction. Very occasionally, it would start itself again when I dip the clutch. Hey ho!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.