Upset my Boss....

zappa_kat

I've had all manner of hire cars for the last 12 months... my Boss wants me to get a company car & I refuse to pay the Government* anymore cash than I need to.

After many hours of thought & longwinded assessment of every decent car I've had over the last year... I bought a vRS Octy in Race Blue.

I'm still refusing the company car & my Boss isn't happy with the fact my Octy is tons better built, cost £14k less & is quicker than his Merc C-Class.

BTW, the Octy is only for me, not work. I'm currently driving a 2.2 Elite Vectra:(

*for Government read here

Corruption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've had all manner of hire cars for the last 12 months... my Boss wants me to get a company car & I refuse to pay the Government* anymore cash than I need to.

After many hours of thought & longwinded assessment of every decent car I've had over the last year... I bought a vRS Octy in Race Blue.

I'm still refusing the company car & my Boss isn't happy with the fact my Octy is tons better built, cost £14k less & is quicker than his Merc C-Class.

BTW, the Octy is only for me, not work. I'm currently driving a 2.2 Elite Vectra:(

*for Government read here

Corruption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe the government should refuse to pay YOU and your family any more cash than they need to as well............So better go out and pay for private schools, private healthcare, working family tax credits, child benefit etc etc...........

Assuming you refuse to get a company car so you dont have to pay company car tax then your employeers must be bloody stupid paying out a fortune for hire cars for you.

Anyways, a vRS TDI is quite low for tax purposes, much much cheaper than what you could buy one for so maybe a false economy..........

Steve

Maybe the government should refuse to pay YOU and your family any more cash than they need to as well............So better go out and pay for private schools, private healthcare, working family tax credits, child benefit etc etc...........

Assuming you refuse to get a company car so you dont have to pay company car tax then your employeers must be bloody stupid paying out a fortune for hire cars for you.

Anyways, a vRS TDI is quite low for tax purposes, much much cheaper than what you could buy one for so maybe a false economy..........

Steve

oowwwwwwwhhhhhhh!!!! handbags

• 3 weeks later...

TBH I get no payments from the Government*... I have full BUPA including emergency care, no kids, no other need for money off the State, I recycle 95% of my waste & need a car for only 5% of my time... I however have a role that offers a company car as part of my remuneration.

I'm a cycnic... & dislike injustice whereas the Government penalise those who want to work. :finger:

TBH I get no payments from the Government*... I have full BUPA including emergency care, no kids, no other need for money off the State, I recycle 95% of my waste & need a car for only 5% of my time... I however have a role that offers a company car as part of my remuneration.

I'm a cycnic... & dislike injustice whereas the Government penalise those who want to work. :finger:

:thumbup: I agree, people who want to get on life and make something pay for all the losers who do nothing with theirs.

For example, I went to uni, i had to pay nearly 4k a year tutition fees. My mate from school, has done nothing, he gets paid to sit on his ****. :thumbdwn:

and I pay my national insurance and yet have to pay to take my family to the dentist. Thanks to all the prices of everything going up I'm now selling my bike which is my hobby to fund a trip to a dentist. Why should I keep paying my all of my NI for a service that I don't get?

Zappa_kat - I'm with you. Don't pay the government anymore than you have to. If you are a hard working person and make life happen then the goverment won't help you out even if you needed their help.