Re-trims?

Carisma still trade and do retrims but you'll be paying very high prices as they're pretty big in the tuning world now.

L4Leather is another company that are making a good name for themselves.

You could try and source a set of Octy vRS seats, dont knoe exactly if they'd fit though...

My sister in law recently bought a nearly new black Fabia vRS from a dealer in Derby somewhere, but wasn't keen on the interior so the dealer organised for the seats and door trims to be recovered in black leather. The centre panels of the seats are stamped with holes like the steering wheel etc. and the outer panels smooth. They even managed to put the vRS logo in the leather on the seat back. :cool:

IIRC the work was done abroad (China?) to a very high standard and it took 2-3 weeks to come back. I think it was about

My sister in law recently bought a nearly new black Fabia vRS from a dealer in Derby somewhere, but wasn't keen on the interior so the dealer organised for the seats and door trims to be recovered in black leather. The centre panels of the seats are stamped with holes like the steering wheel etc. and the outer panels smooth. They even managed to put the vRS logo in the leather on the seat back. :cool:

IIRC the work was done abroad (China?) to a very high standard and it took 2-3 weeks to come back. I think it was about

Ian - must have a chat about this mate :thumbup: - its the one thing that I would love to change about the Octy RS and if it can be done for a reasonable amount i'd get it done straight away (or at least after the baby has trashed the current ones :rolleyes: ).

BTW - did you convert her to the Skoda cause? :D

Ian - must have a chat about this mate :thumbup: - its the one thing that I would love to change about the Octy RS and if it can be done for a reasonable amount i'd get it done straight away (or at least after the baby has trashed the current ones :rolleyes: ).

BTW - did you convert her to the Skoda cause? :D

Hello Stu, how are you doing? I did indeed convert them to the cause. Her other half was initially a bit sceptical, until we took them out in the Octy and then he saw the light :D . I suggested they test drove a Furby vRS and the rest is history ;)

I must say I am a bit envious of their new toy, the interior sounds great.

Alex, you are right it was Clock Garage that sold the Furby and organised the interior. They have apparently dealt with this trimming company a number of times before to re-trim Vitaras (guess they also deal in Suzuki :confused: ).

Mobtob, she lives in Hatton (near Burton I think) in Derbyshire, so probably not her. Hopefully see them before too long and get some photos :)