Section-5 Baltic Meet Sunday 25th May

beeftech

Section 5 Baltic Meet - 25/05/2008 - 3pm

The next Section-5 meet will be held on the last Sunday of the month at the Mill Road Car Park, between the Baltic Centre and The Sage in Gateshead. We will be meeting around 3:00pm in Gateshead, however if anyone from the Teesside area wishes to convoy up, we will be meeting at Sainsbury's in Stockton at 2:00pm.

Meet Location: Mill Road Car Park, Gateshead

Meet Date: 27th April 2008

Meet Time: 3:00pm

Baltic20Map.jpg

If you are meeting us beforehand at Sainsbury's, please reply here to let me know, otherwise we may leave without you. We meet on the right hand side of the car park, directly in front of you as you drive in.

Convoy Location:

Sainsbury's - Whitehouse Farm

Bishopton Road West

Stockton-On-Tees

TS19 0QB

Convoy Time: 2:00pm

weathers been awesome lately, the first summer baltic meet anyone?!?

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a WRC i think, its got Xenons which i dont think the plod would have as an optional extra.

I would come to this, i live quite local but i work Sundays. I might try and book the next 1 off and pop along. I got an estate, nowt special but I'll be looking at the good cars LOL.