My "mini" Vrs

nice motor mate, although the football club at the rear window is an invite for somebody to smash your heated rear tbh, seen it happen often at work because somebody putting a club badge on window lol, but lush motor , nice colour :thumbup: and strut brace, i got mine on now lol :D pimp't

Thanks, took its time coming though!

Love yours, i always thought either black or silver looks great on the Furbys!

so did mine, insurance is horrible, and petrol, took my time saving a bit of cash so i could buy things and still last to pay day, but im all happy now,

edit - plus being 18, im always out clubbing lol

I am 18 too, it is really hard running a car, especially with the current "fuel crisis". Plus all of the beers, birds and rent causing an issue!

I am 18 too, it is really hard running a car, especially with the current "fuel crisis". Plus all of the beers, birds and rent causing an issue!

Plus i got a little bit of a heavy foot, but i never rev it in red, i did the other day, because i was overtaking a honda crv (not sure if it's a crv but some honda) and while i was overtaking he speeded up, which i didn't like, so i had to put my foot down lol :rofl:, can't believe it, spend a whole afternoon cleaning it on friday and its rained saturday and sunday so its dirty again :mad: