Hi, I bought a 95 Felicia for my son 2 years ago and it has been great so far. Unfortunately he has jammed the boot lock in the locked position. Can anyone tell me how to open the tailgate from the inside so I can explore the problem and replace the lock if necessary?

Many thanks

There should be an internal release by the drivers seat?

if not try pulling the seats down crawl into the boot and take off the trim that covers the lock, you should be able to have a good look

while your there you might notice that a small peice of white plastic, like a donut with a spear coming off it (sounds stupid but you will see it) if this has broken i would reccomend going to a scrappy and finding a mk1/mk2 golf (whichever one has a similar boot release) and take the same bit out, this one is metal and wont break again!