Headlight covers.

I bought a pair recently to use when driving abroad as I have attached beam deflectors. There are meant to be two dark plastic L shaped clips which fit onto the bottom of each cover. Then the cover is fitted in place by angling the shaped top lip so that it slides under the wing, immediately above the headlight, then pivot it and slip the bottom L shaped clips under the bottom of the headlight. It is a tight fit so cant see how yours has fallen off.

You dont need to open the bonnet to fit or remove.

:confused:

I bought a pair recently to use when driving abroad as I have attached beam deflectors. There are meant to be two dark plastic L shaped clips which fit onto the bottom of each cover. Then the cover is fitted in place by angling the shaped top lip so that it slides under the wing, immediately above the headlight, then pivot it and slip the bottom L shaped clips under the bottom of the headlight. It is a tight fit so cant see how yours has fallen off.

You dont need to open the bonnet to fit or remove.

:confused:

Where did you get the beam deflectors? Are they official Skoda fit and are they for for Xenons or standard headlights? Sorry to sound so pertinacious, but on our Octy 1 I had a set of headlight covers with beam deflectors which I put on for continental trips - not sure if this is possible with the Octy 2 on Xenons.

Regarding my cover being missing, just before we went abroad i was down the dealers buying top up oil and said about converting the headlamps and he done it straight away F O C but now i am wondering whether he did not clip the cover in correctly . I will never know.