Any car detailers in cleveland

Hi mate

As you know ive just got my fabia replaced so as from tomorrow the detailing will begin :P

Just bought new polishing sponges for the polisher and also gunna try menzerna final finish i just bought. The snow foamer for the karcher i recently bought is excellent :thumbup:

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help or advice.

Detailing

Ill see how it goes martin you could always ask marty to come round when he did his furby and do yours lol see the finished results just hope weather stays fine so i can have a go at bringing some life back into the paintwork again.

its £40 for the full works, wash, polish, wheel clean, interior clean and shampoo, engine clean, wheel cleaner, they do everything inc headlinings, boot shuts, plastics, glass etc

then for any extra like HD they charge a little more

im booking mine in for the full works when my suspension kit is on :D

you can email them here for more info

[email protected]

tell them the lad with the Yellow Fabia vRS recommended

:cool:

its £40 for the full works, wash, polish, wheel clean, interior clean and shampoo, engine clean, wheel cleaner, they do everything inc headlinings, boot shuts, plastics, glass etc

then for any extra like HD they charge a little more

im booking mine in for the full works when my suspension kit is on :D

you can email them here for more info

[email protected]

tell them the lad with the Yellow Fabia vRS recommended

:cool:

any idea how much they charge by mile to travel ? its just im up at carlisle about an hour away