No signal to my gps...

Hello!

I am a very satisfied owner of a Superb 1.9tdi Elegance aut 2005 144000km as I am using as a Taxi.

Not so many problems with this car but now I have got a problem I wonder anybody her can help me with.

My gps is totally wrong,have manually set my posistion 2 oor 3 times and the navigation does work fine some hours.Wheen cheking the sat status there is no satelitte reciving.For some months ago my fm radio get worse reciving fm station too.Wondering if there is somthing here who is connectied to eachather...

Superb is superb!!

Superb2005

Sorry for thread hi-jack but our company use the Cordic taxi system and our PDA,s in the car have been loosing signals recently.Reckon its the weather conditions at the moment.

I've got an Aquilla, or a Morris special as it's known also, where is yours mounted, I've got mine in where the dash tray used to be, I ask because I want to put the tray back in but don't wanna rip the ashtray out right now.

Sorry for thread hi-jack but our company use the Cordic taxi system and our PDA,s in the car have been loosing signals recently.Reckon its the weather conditions at the moment.

That's possible, but wouldn't it be a local problem?

Unless I've missed the point and you're local to each other :rolleyes:

I've got an Aquilla, or a Morris special as it's known also, where is yours mounted, I've got mine in where the dash tray used to be, I ask because I want to put the tray back in but don't wanna rip the ashtray out right now.

Yes i have an Aquila too.

On my Mk2 Octy its mounted in the top dash compartment and i can drop it down and close the lid so it disappears.

On my Mk1 Octy it was mounted in the cubby hole under the radio in centre dash console.I liked it there.The Mk2 doesn,t seem to be very easy to put taxi equip in like the Mk1.