Help with brake upgrade - Please!

Hi,

My 2005 Fabia vRS is currently completely standard. I am now considering some upgrades and think I am most likely to start with the brakes.

I have done some track days in previous cars but not in my vRS yet. I feel that the brakes would be a good place to start and help with track performance immensely.

I live in the Nottingham area.

If anyone can give any suggestions on where to go for a good brake upgrade and any indication on costs would be very helpful.

Many thanks

Ian :)

A search will bring up a lot of posts on this. Most common being the front 312mm's from an audi TT which are often available through ebay for around £300 inc posting. These 'kits' are also often available through the for sale section on this forum.

HTH

My local breakers yard has a few TT's in at the moment... am seeing if i can get a set of brakes off one of them. And as I know the guy who owns the place I should get them at a good price... if not free.!:thumbup:

Michael

They wont fit straight onto yours just in case you didn't know.