Sunset glass?

All,

My partner and I are going to test drive a 1.4 TDi 80bhp tomorrow and wondered how the sunset glass option was different from the standard glass. Looked in the brochure and the skoda website and no mention is made into want this glazing is. Is it a tint?

Does it go better with certain colours - my partner is thinking of the Corrida Red and mine would be Anthracite Grey

Thanks,

John

Yes, they are tinted windows from the B-pillar and back. Looks best/ is almost a must on white cars, but looks good in combination with any other colour as well!

Good luck with the test drive!

EnjoY

Jon,

Thanks for the reply. So no tint on the front side windows?

The test went well, sadly the sales person was not in today and the service manager did not want to commit to the sales side of the business. So shall have to rearrange a another day when my partner can leave work a bit early and have a chat.

I think the 1.4 TDi 80 hatchback for her and a 1.9 TDi 105 estate for me ;-) After an Impreza turbo, I am sure things will be very different, but nows the time to change from being a "boy racer" at my age !!!

Cheers,

John

Jon,

Thanks for the reply. So no tint on the front side windows?

The test went well, sadly the sales person was not in today and the service manager did not want to commit to the sales side of the business. So shall have to rearrange a another day when my partner can leave work a bit early and have a chat.

I think the 1.4 TDi 80 hatchback for her and a 1.9 TDi 105 estate for me ;-) After an Impreza turbo, I am sure things will be very different, but nows the time to change from being a "boy racer" at my age !!!

Cheers,

John

The front windows are tinted as well, but not as "dark" as the windows behind the B-pillar. EU regulations do not allow the windows in front of the B-pillar to be that dark..

I hope you will be happy with your new cars if you decide to buy them!

I'm very happy with my 1,9TDI SPORT, even if I miss a more sporty car from time to time...:thumbup: I have tried to make the Fabia a bit more sporty, and I have to say it's not a bad handling car after having fitted Eibach -30mm springs, and Seat Cupra wishbone bushes. Highly recomended!:)

:thumbup: I have tried to make the Fabia a bit more sporty, and I have to say it's not a bad handling car after having fitted Eibach -30mm springs, and Seat Cupra wishbone bushes. Highly recomended!:)

So, you changed 2 pieces of wishbone bushes? It means the inner front on both sides? I have eibach spring, too. On wrong quality roads I have to steer more because the car moving left-right a little bit. Seat Cupra means Leon? Thanx for your help!

Árpi

So, you changed 2 pieces of wishbone bushes? It means the inner front on both sides? I have eibach spring, too. On wrong quality roads I have to steer more because the car moving left-right a little bit. Seat Cupra means Leon? Thanx for your help!

Árpi

Theese are the bushes I have changed:

http://briskoda.net/technical-guides/fabia-wishbone-bush-replacement-diy-guide/101781/

Enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...