Help with my flood!!

Hi, i don't know if anyone can help or not but....... I have a very large puddle of water collecting in the rear passenger footwell???

I have no idea where it coming from?? My other half has checked all the door seals but they are ok? It is absolutely soaking.

Does anyone have ideas they can enlighten me with please??

Probably either the door membranes (needs the door cards taking off to check for presense, stuckness round the edges, and a lack of holes hacked by someone installing non-standard speakers) or the rear sunroof drains (run a site search).

I used to hate these jobs when I worked in a garage, and the drill was always the same. Remove all the seats, centre console, carpets and underfelt. When you down to the bare floor get someone to gently spray water with the garden hose all over the area that gets wet while you are inside the car with a torch looking for where it's coming in.

In the meantime hang your carpets on the washing line to dry, and if they're really soaked the underfelt may take a couple of days to dry properly. You'll need to do this in any case as they will not dry in situ, and they will eventually start to smell.....