Felicia Kit Car arches.

I've never seen any for sale in the UK, though Butts of Bawtry used to sell the Autostyl arch extensions, which are similar to the kit car ones.

AutoStyl

I've got a set of these I was going to put on, but haven't got around to - you're welcome to them for some beer money...

For the full kit car ones, you can get them in Czech, either from this place...

Clicky One

Or from the Pilzen Rallye Bazar

Clicky Two

This last place will happily deliver to England if you pay by bank transfer, and they speak English (by phone and email). I bought a new Final Drive from them earlier this year, and was happy with the service.

You can't just buy the front arches - you need to replace the whole front wings (either in steel or GRP), and really, you should do the bumpers too for the full look!

Cheers

James

thank you fruitbat for the link for the kit car arches I have been looking for a set but I was told that you could not get them any more from skoda but how much is 10900 KC in £££ I allso looking for a 4 branch for the felicia I would like to rebuilt my rally car to look like a kit car but 1400cc

as it happens, i dont need it anymore, it isn't as shiney looking as it is in that picture anymore, stainless manifolds tend to go a bluey colour in normal use... that one is for the 6n polo, you can get them new for about £150, but you do need to modify it slightly to fit

thank you fruitbat for the link for the kit car arches I have been looking for a set but I was told that you could not get them any more from skoda but how much is 10900 KC in £££ I allso looking for a 4 branch for the felicia I would like to rebuilt my rally car to look like a kit car but 1400cc

10900 CZK is about 330£

thank you Skury for prices in £ I will work out how much the kit will cost As for the 4 branch if tom will tell us if it is for sale or not and fighting some one with the name PINKSKUD ??? bring it onicon12.gif

Edited by pwm motorsport

So.... :)

Complete kitcar GRP kit (front+rear bumper, front+rear wings, roof vent) - 330£/per kit

kit%20car%20fel%201.jpg

kitcar front wings (metal) - 265£/per piece

blatnikfeliciakitcar.jpg

kitcar rear wings (metal) - 235£/per piece

kit_car_lem.jpg

kitcar rear wing covers (plastic) - 60£/per pair

kitcar_lemy.jpg

kitcar front mirrors (GRP) - 65£/per pair

feliciakitcar.jpg