Interior Convenient Unit - Control Windows, Interior Lightning, Central Locking

limlien

Hi all,

I have a problem.

I tried to change my rear boot interior lightning due to blown bulb. Using the same bulb, i guess i didnt install properly and somehow the next moment i knew is that all my interior lightings, central locking, power windows are not working.

I send back to the AD and they told me that fuse no 10 have blown and also my convenient unit which control all those above is affected.

Now occasionally i have brake light failure indicator lighting up and then after a while the next moment it will not.

I did like to know how much is the cost of the unit. Is there a direct fitting and do anyone of you have a picture of the location of the unit which i was told that it is under the deskboard.

Anyone can help?

When the brake light failure warning lights up, are the brake lights working or not? Are any of them working? I had this warning appear sometimes, but only the high level LED brake light ever failed, and then only occasionally - the main brake lights continued to work fine. This confused the MOT tester no end! Needed a new high level unit. Luckily it was still just under warranty, but I believe it was not cheap.